Friday, August 14, 2015

Do You Still Play Farmtown?

It so surprising to know that Farm Town is still up and running on Facebook. The game has been online since Facebook started introducing games and it is still running until now. Wow! So many games have come and go and Farm Town is among the few that have stayed.

But do you still play this game? Do you still play Farm Town just like the "good ol' days?"

I have to admit that while I was one of those who got hooked with Farm Town (which resulted to the creation of this blog), I rarely have time now to play the game. But it's good to know that there are people like you who remain loyal to their farms.

Please let me know why you still play farm town by posting your comments below.

Thanks and enjoy farming!

4 comments:

  1. I've just started playing again after a few years absence too. So much forgotten and many changes/new things have been done. I'm totally lost. LOL Please tell me you feel the same way. I wish there was just one good blog for people like us that have returned after a long absence. It's a bit different for us then for people playing FT for the first time. I find that I'm having to remember/relearn things I forgot OR learn new things OR throw out the old and learn the new. A simple example would be working our neighbors farms. Before we were able to harvest, fish, water, etc. in order to earn coins and help them out. Now we're limited to watering flowers & if we're lucky responding to request that friends have posted for help. Anyway, I really look forward to your updates to the blog to help me figure out what the heck I'm doing. It's difficult to earn money now until your able to level up and earn more coin/$. Which by the way I forgot how to do that too! Earn $ that is. Wish you luck and happy farming. Back to the farm to give the market a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW, it would be helpful for people like me if you did youtube video's. I'm disabled and do better with visual learning these days. It's just easier to understand. Thanks again for taking you valuable time to blog!

      Delete
  2. I have great interest to play enjoyable game Farm Town. For any help, I contact gameskip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete